ASUS VivoBook X540SA-BPD0602V – Pentium N3700 / 1.6 GHz – Windows 10 – 4 GB RAM – 500 GB HDD – DVD SuperMulti – 15.6″ 1366 x 768 ( HD ) – HD Graphics – silver gradient IMR with hairline
- Faster and easier connections with USB-CThe reversible USB-C port makes connecting devices much easier; and gives you super-fast speeds so you can transfer data in a fraction of time. Its compact port design even helps preserve X540’s thin dimensions. The X540 carries the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports to ensure compatibility with all your USB devices. X540 has multiple connectivity possibilities including HDMI and VGA output for external displays, an SD / SDHC / SDXC card reader, and a DVD SuperMulti optical disc drive.
- Expansive audioThe SonicMaster technology was developed with the clear goal of giving you optimal notebook PC audio. A professional codec ensures precise sound performance, while an optimized amplifier, larger speakers and resonance chambers deliver powerful audio output and deeper bass. Signal processing helps fine tune the hardware, filtering noise and improving clarity so you can enjoy excellent audio on your X series.
- AudioWizard for optimized audio tuningTo customize audio settings to suit your own preferences, ASUS AudioWizard has five selectable modes. Music mode brings your favorite songs to life, while Movie mode provides a true cinematic experience. Recording mode gives dynamic and crystal-clear recordings, and Gaming mode adds even more enjoyment to your favorite games. Finally, Speech mode makes voices clear and powerful.
- Elegant finish and lightweight designASUS X540 has a solid and lightweight chassis – ideal to take with you when you’re out and about. Its premium brushed finish turns heads and makes sure that you stand out from the crowd.
- Enjoy a world of color with ASUS Splendid technologyTo ensure excellent images, ASUS Splendid technology has color temperature correction to reproduce richer, deeper colors. It features four visuals modes which can be accessed with a single click. Vivid mode optimizes contrast for browsing photos or watching videos and movies; Eye Care mode reduces blue light levels and is ideal when you’re reading for long hours. Normal mode has been tuned for daily tasks, while Manual mode is for advanced color adjustments.
- Protect your eyes with ASUS EyeCare technologyMost LED panels emit blue light – the main cause of macular degeneration and retinal problems. ASUS Eye Care mode effectively reduces blue light levels to make reading comfortable, and to protect you from potential eye fatigue and other ailments.
- Ergonomic keyboard designTyping is now more comfortable than ever with the X series’ full-size one-piece keyboard. An improved back-assembly provides optimal key travel and minimal key float, so you get a more solid typing feel.
- Intuitive ASUS Smart Gesture technologyASUS Smart Gesture technology gives you precise input. Sophisticated smartphone touchscreen production methods result in a highly sensitive touchpad that allows you to pinch-zoom in and out, or scroll through images and webpages with ease.
- Stays cool, even after hours of useASUS IceCool technology gives X series a unique internal design that addresses uncomfortable heating issues by preventing heat build-up under the palm rest. This exclusive internal layout places heat producing components away from you, and when combined with exceptional cooling from the heat pipes and vents, ensures you stay comfortable even after long hours of use.